What is Project Management?
The world is constantly changing. As a result, organisations are increasingly employing project workers who can successfully manage change. Projects are temporary assignments that are created to achieve a specified business objective. Once the work has been done the project worker will often move on to the next project.
- Project Assistant
- Project Management
- Project Engineer
- Project Coordinator
What skills do you need to work in project management?
- Able to successfully manage change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- First-rate planning and organisation ability
- Research and analysis
- Ability to work as part of a team
Where do project management professionals work?
Project managers work across all sectors, including:
Typical work activities
- Initiating projects
- Developing the business case
- Calculating return on investment
- Identifying and recording risks
- Planning and monitoring activities
- Managing a team
Find out more