Interested in learning new skills and improving your employment prospects?
ALISON is a leading provider of free online courses. ALISON currently offers over 750 courses across certificate and diploma levels in 10 languages.
Facts about ALISON
- ALISON has 5 million registered users (including 1.2 million in Africa)
- ALISON focuses on marginalized people and on “employability”.
- Courses are published in partnership with large organizations such as Microsoft.
- A total of 743 courses have been studied by 140,000 learners in the Philippines
- The Philippines ranks # 9 on the list of countries with the most active ALISON learners worldwide.
How long do courses take to complete?
- Certificate level courses necessitate 1–2 hours study with the more rigorous diploma level offerings requiring 9–11 hours study. Courses are studied online through a computer, tablet or smart phone device.
What courses are available?
- Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Project Management
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Information Technology (IT)
Find out more about ALISON
To find out more about ALISON and the courses available visit the ALISON website www.alison.com.
Discover more FREE online course providers
To find more free online course providers check out: www.philcareers.com/boost-your-skills-with-free-online-courses
Search for Jobs
To search for the latest jobs in the Philippines visit: www.philcareers.com