Information On This Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Using links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website and its content is copyright of GZJ Ltd – © GZJ Ltd 2015. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GZJ Ltd and our users and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of GZJ Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GZJ Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Law & Jurisdiction
- Recruiters, job seekers and all other users will comply with all applicable employment, data and equality laws.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You acknowledge that our jobs board operates as a venue only and does not generally introduce or supply job seekers to recruiters or recruiters to job seekers.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of advertisements placed on our site and expect candidates to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
- All and any subsequent dealings between the jobseeker and recruiter are the responsibility of the jobseeker, and GZJ Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever therewith. The jobseeker will indemnify GZJ Ltd against any losses in connection therewith.
- If you provide information on this site then you are solely responsible for the information submitted. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true and accurate and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
- Following registration you will be required to sign in by submitting a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person. In the event that you believe your password has become known to someone else or in an unauthorized manner you must notify us immediately. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
- We may terminate your registration and/or deny you access to your account without any explanation or notification.
Employers & Recruiters
- Employers and recruiters acknowledge that our jobs board operates as a venue only and does not generally introduce or supply job seekers to recruiters or recruiters to job seekers.
- We do not guarantee any response to advertisements or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. We accept no responsibility or liability for the information placed on our site by job seekers and expect recruiters to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
- All and any subsequent dealings between the employer/recruiter and any job seeker in connection with the job seekers response to a job posting are the responsibility of the employer/recruiter, and GZJ Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever therewith.
- Employers and recruiters agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring GZJ Ltd into disrepute. The employer/recruiter will indemnify GZJ Ltd against any losses in connection therewith.
- Advertisements which appear to discriminate on grounds of sex, race or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. Advertisements are accepted by GZJ Ltd on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification which may appear to discriminate illegally is in compliance with any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory we may at our discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from our website without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
- Searching or browsing of our database of registered jobseekers can only be used for recruitment purposes. Using this service for the purposes of marketing or direct selling to candidates is prohibited. All database rights and other applicable copyright and intellectual property rights belong to GZJ Ltd.
- You agree not to supply, sell or license material from the candidate database, or a copy of it, to any other person, including another member of your group of companies or to access our candidate database from a system that does not have up to date AntiVirus software installed.
- Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person. In the event that you believe your password has become known to someone else or in an unauthorized manner you must notify us immediately. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
- Through adding or submitting jobs on our jobs board you agree to grant GZJ Ltd and its authorised representatives and/or agents the right to use, reproduce and adapt the content provided.
- GZJ Ltd reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to close any account at any time without reason or justification.
Forum/Communication With Users
- Please note that any posting of information in these forums is the opinion of the person posting only and in no way reflects the opinions or attitudes of GZJ Ltd. Please note that we operate an open forum and sometimes messages are posted that are misleading, deceptive, or wrong. You should not therefore rely on information being accurate or complete. If you do, you do so at your own risk.
- We are not able to monitor the use of the forums or our communication systems and rely on users to inform us if you spot any abuse or inappropriate behaviour please contact us at [email protected].
- We encourage debate and the sharing of information between our users. However, we do require that your use of our forums and any other communication systems that we provide is lawful.
- You may not use the forums or any of our communications systems for any illegal purpose and in particular you will not: (a) post or transmit material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others or post or transmit any material that is unlawful, obscene, libellous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person as determined by us in our sole discretion; (b) post or transmit advertisements for or solicitations of business (whether openly, or under the false guise of an unconnected party); (c) after receiving a warning, continue to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post or transmit comments that are not related to the topic being discussed; (d) impersonate another person; (e) disguise the IP address of the connection used to post any message; (f) post or transmit any files containing viruses or other harmful computer code; (g) harvest or otherwise collect or use information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their explicit consent; (h) allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments or for communicating with other users; (i) post the same note more than once or ‘spam’; (j) knowingly post untrue information about another person or business with the intention of harming their reputation or livelihood;
- We reserve the right (but we are not obliged) to do any or all of the following: (a) record the communications in forums and communication systems; (b) investigate a claim that any one or more communications does not conform to our terms and conditions and to remove or request the removal of the communication(s); (c) remove without notice communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms; (d) terminate a user’s access to post messages to any or all of these areas; (e) monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in these areas; (f) edit or remove any communication(s) posted on our website, regardless of whether such communication(s) breaches these Terms;
- If you are notified that your posting privileges have been suspended or terminated, you will not attempt to re-register as a user of the Forum or make any posts on it in any guise whatsoever.
Registered Office: York Hub, Popeshead Court Offices, Peter Lane, York, YO1 8SU
Company Registration Number: 7855609